2/23/2011

Hiram: I'm in charge, here

Hiram also summoned from the kitchen, his quirky brother, Steve.

"One of you guys need to take Ms. CPA out to dinner. Take her to the Snapsville Country Club. She will get to talking, like females do and eureka, the cat will be out of the bag. I'll loan either of you my credt card." He slid the Visa across the table.

Josh and quirky Steve were both single so, no rules were bent or broken. Unless, Ms. CPA turned out to be married, which was unlikely.

Steve pointed to Josh. "He knows her, he should be first to date her."

"Yes, but I'm in negative territory, both with old Witherspoon and Ms. CPA."

Just then, seemingly on cue, Josh turned and looked in the direction of the counter.
He caught a glimpse, yes, now, more than a glimpse. It was HER! Standing under the 'To Go' sign. "Hiram, there she is!"

"Eureka! Eureka! Step aside, Josh, I'll handle this. Give me back my Visa. I'm in charge, here."


______________________________

No comments: